Friday, December 21, 2012

Unqualified Sharing

Someone asked me recently, "what qualifies you to give life advice?"  Good question.  I'm not qualified.  I'm unqualified.  I'm also not giving advice.  I'm sharing my experiences and the lessons they've taught me.  You decide if there's something of value to apply to your own life.

The Reason 87 is really a vehicle for my own personal growth - sort of like a journal - that I've chosen to share.  I share my creative writing on The Twilight Blue.  I share thoughts on other topics on
3 More Monkeys.  Writing helps me think better, helps me work out my troubles, and helps remind me of the lessons I've learned along the way.

The Reason 87 isn't intended as "advice."  Think of it more as an invitation into my head.  If something resonates with you, benefit from it.  If it doesn't resonate, ignore it.  It's entirely your choice.  So, no advice - just unqualified sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment